Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Following Faith

A big part of my life journey is growing deeper in my relationship with God. To some who are not believers, this is a big idea and probably one that is difficult to grasp, but I'm a believer. I'm a Christ follower. I love my God.
He is my comfort, my peace, and I draw strength from His
word. Perhaps this sounds odd to some, but to me, I am more balanced and less lost when I am connected with Him. He inspires me to be a better person; more compassionate, honest, joyful, forgiving, and fearless.
I'm not perfect, in fact, I'm incredibly flawed, often to my dismay. But, He is perfect. So, why not follow One who is perfect than to follow all the imperfection of this world.

Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. -Psalm 36:5

No comments: